A cross-government profession working collaboratively with other functional areas to support the business of government.
DDaT professionals work across a number of roles to improve the relationship between citizen and the state by making sure the government is efficient and meets user needs.
The DDaT profession is made up of seven job families:
- user-centred design
- IT operations
- product & delivery
- quality assurance and testing
Benefits of DDaT
DDaT can bring many benefits to both individual organisations and the government as a whole.
- building a succession pipeline for the future through recruitment and retention of DDaT professionals
- developing skills and maintaining continuing professional development (CPD) for professionals
- achieving consistency in professional standards across government
- creating a diverse and inclusive organisation through the diversity actions in the Digital Strategy
Contact: Rob Malpass, Head of Digital Talent, or call 0131 244 0061